Get Compensation For Your Spinal Cord Injury
The diagnosis of a spinal cord injury is devastating news for the patient and their family. A spinal cord injury can be catastrophic. It can cause partial or complete paralysis and often causes permanent changes in strength, sensation and bodily functions below the injury.
Spinal cord injuries often cannot be repaired and can deeply affect every aspect of a person’s life.
The attorneys of the Alexander Law Group, LLP, are leaders in maximizing recoveries for people who have suffered catastrophic spinal cord injuries.
A spinal cord injury can happen to anyone at virtually any time in a variety of situations. We have represented victims of spinal cord injuries who suffered injuries in many settings and situations, including:
- Auto accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Premises liability – unsafe areas causing slip-and-falls and trip-and-falls or products falling from shelves
We work hard and leave nothing to chance. We have brought in verdicts for millions of dollars for clients facing lifetime disabilities from spinal cord injuries. The insurance industry and defense lawyers know that we are always prepared and always negotiate from a position of strength, which maximizes recoveries for our clients.
We devote substantial resources to proving liability. We employ leading experts and use state-of-the-art technology to present cases at trial. We operate on a contingent fee basis, so we cover all costs associated with your case. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay anything.
We Have A Winning Record In Spinal Cord Injury Cases
Our track record of winning results speaks for itself. Here are a few cases we have won for our clients:
- $3.5 million recovered for a 19-year-old passenger in a rollover who suffered a tragic C-7 spinal cord injury
- $4.5 million recovered for a 24-year-old involved in a motorcycle accident who is now an L-1 paraplegic
- $5 million recovered for a C-7 quadriplegia survivor of a vehicle rollover
- $8.132 million jury verdict for a 15-year-old boy who suffered major brain and spinal injuries
- $10.1 million judgment for a 12-year-old boy who suffered debilitating spinal cord and brain injuries after being struck by a car in front of his school
- $11 million recovered following an auto-truck collision that resulted in C-5/C-6 spinal cord injuries
We invite you to get to know our firm. Read what our clients have to say about us and explore our track record of achieving fair recoveries for our clients.
Why We Are The Law Firm For You
We have successfully represented clients in spinal cord injury cases. We have over 30 years of litigating complex personal injury cases, and we have secured over $1 billion in settlements and jury verdicts for our clients.
- Voted Best Lawyers by San Jose Magazine
- Named to the Top 100 California Lawyers by the American Trial Lawyers Association
- Selected as Esteemed Lawyers of America, a peer-selected honor
- Consultations are always free and can be done whenever and wherever is most convenient for you. We have seen clients in their homes, their offices, hospitals and our office.
- We win only when you win. No matter the case, clients pay nothing until a recovery is made. The Alexander Law Group, LLP, never charges a fee or costs unless you make a recovery.
Work With Dedicated, Passionate, Award-Winning Attorneys
The Alexander Law Group, LLP, is a nationally recognized and award-winning personal injury law firm with offices in San Jose and San Francisco. Consultations are always free. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay anything.
If you or someone you know has suffered a spinal cord injury, we are ready to help you obtain the compensation you deserve. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please contact us now by email or call 888-777-1776.