Has A Car Accident Wreaked Havoc On Your Life?
Car accidents killed more than 32,000 people in the U.S. in 2014. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, an additional 2.3 million people were injured in crashes in 2014.
When the carelessness or negligence of another driver causes death or injury, families are left devastated. If you have been involved in a car accident, you are not alone — we are here to help you.
Unfortunately, car accidents are common for California drivers. California had the second highest reported number of auto-related fatalities in 2014, with over 3,000 people losing their lives in fatal car crashes on our roads. Thousands more were seriously injured.
After a car accident, you need knowledgeable attorneys on your side. The award-winning attorneys of Alexander Law Group, LLP, are here to help you with your car accident case. We have the experience to succeed. We are here to fight for you.
Read what our clients have to say about us here.
You may be able to recover money for injuries, lost wages, medical bills and damage to your car.
While money cannot make up for the devastating aftermath of being involved in a car accident, it can help ease the financial burden. If the accident was not your fault or even in cases where you may be found partially at fault, you may be able to recover the compensation you deserve for your injuries and other losses.
Negligent Driving Can Lead To Death
State and local laws pertaining to our roads are designed to save lives and prevent injury. When a driver fails to uphold their duty of care or does not exert reasonable care, they may be guilty of negligence. Common acts of negligence that contribute to car accidents in San Francisco and San Jose are:
- Driving under the influence of intoxicants (DUI)
- Texting/otherwise using a cellphone while driving
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy driving
- Ignoring traffic signs
- Illegal U-turns
- Improper vehicle maintenance
These are only a few of the many types of driver negligence on our roads. All acts of negligence can cause serious personal injury, tremendous suffering and even death.
Intoxicated Driving Poses A Threat To Californians
Alcohol often plays a contributing role in car accidents in California. In 2014, alcohol-impaired driving accounted for 882 deaths of 3,074 car accident fatalities. That is an astounding 29% of all fatalities caused by car accidents. Drunk drivers represent a significant threat to Californians. As listed above, driving under the influence (drugs or alcohol) is an act of negligence.
Know Your Rights
If you have been seriously injured, it is vital that you know your rights before you speak with any insurance company, including your own.
Insurance companies have nearly unlimited resources when it comes to fighting claims made against their drivers’ policies. It is paramount that you know and understand your rights before speaking to them. Our attorneys specialize in California auto accidents, and we can advise you of your rights and ensure that you are not taken advantage of.
Our Track Record Of Success
Car accidents can radically change lives. Tragically, they also end lives. If you or someone you know has been the victim of a car accident, contact one of our experienced San Francisco or San Jose car accident attorneys today.
Here at the Alexander Law Group, LLP, we have decades of extensive experience handling car accident cases. Our firm has helped clients recover millions of dollars in damages for the pain and suffering they endured as a result of car accidents.
Our track record of winning results speaks for itself. Here are a few cases we have won for our clients:
- $275,000 recovered for a 20-year-old in a car accident caused by a driver running a stop sign
- $950,000 recovered for a woman whose vehicle was struck head-on
- $2.3 million recovered for a family whose husband and father was killed by a drunk driver
- $3.5 million recovered for a 19-year-old passenger involved in a rollover
- $8.1 million recovered for a 15-year-old boy who suffered catastrophic brain damage after his family’s car was sideswiped on the freeway
- $11 million recovered for a father and daughter involved in a rear-end collision that left them with serious spinal cord and other injuries
*All cases are different and these figures do not represent a guarantee of outcome.
Why Hire Us?
- Consultations are always free and can be done whenever and wherever is most convenient for you. We have seen clients in their homes, their offices, hospitals and our office.
- We win only when you win. No matter the case, clients pay nothing until a recovery is made. The Alexander Law Group, LLP, never charges a fee or costs unless you make a recovery.
- We are top rated. Year after year the Alexander Law Group, LLP, is rated as one of the top auto accident and personal injury firms in the nation by our peers and independent legal authorities.
- We pride ourselves on always “going the extra mile” for our clients. We never just take a settlement because it is the easy thing to do. We will fight for you to obtain the kind of results our clients deserve.
- We pride ourselves on giving every client the time and attention necessary to get compensation for their injuries. Unlike some law firms where you have a case worker or paralegal in charge of your file, we ensure regular and continuous contact between the attorneys and the client throughout their case. You will always know what is happening with your case.
Work With Dedicated, Passionate, Award-Winning Attorneys
The San Francisco and San Jose car accident attorneys at Alexander Law Group, LLP, will work passionately to get all possible monetary compensation you are entitled to after your injury. We have a record of winning complex cases and obtaining maximum recoveries on behalf of our clients.
We realize this is a difficult time for you and know it can be hard to associate a dollar amount to an injury. Fortunately, this is an area our attorneys specialize in.
When our firm accepts cases, we operate on a contingent fee basis. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay anything.
Alexander Law Group, LLP, is a nationally recognized and award-winning personal injury law firm with offices in San Jose and San Francisco. We are passionate about our clients and our community, and we have much experience in auto accident cases. We are advocates for our clients, and we invite you to read what our clients have to say.
Call us at 888-777-1776 or contact us via email to schedule a free consultation to learn about your rights.